Jonai Girls’ College has an anti-ragging cell which looks into all matters relating to any physical or emotional harm caused by one student to another in the college premises. Students found involved in this kind of activities would call for the strictest punishment from college authorities besides facing deserved punishment from the court of law.
Faculty or any employee of the institution involved or found to be encouraging ragging activities directly or indirectly would also be dealt with accordingly. Students are asked to report to the Convener/ Co-convener or any members of the anti-ragging cell immediately if anyone is found to be involved in this heinous activity.
Convener: Dr. Runumi Regon
Asst. Professor of English
Co-convener: Hemanta Medak
Asst. Professor of Assamese
1. Dr. Jugendra Pegu Asst. Professor of English
2. Utpal Roy Asst. Professor of Education
3. Himajyoti Doley Asst. Professor of Political science
4. Dhruba Padi Asst. Professor of Political Science
5. Dibyajyoti Kumbang Asst. Professor of Assamese